Senior Architect – Education – Altrincham
At Pozzoni we create bespoke, considered architecture that has a positive impact in society. With studios in Altrincham and Brighton we work across education, commercial, healthcare, leisure and living sectors and provide a uniquely personalised service for our clients.
Our company culture is one of inclusivity, creativity and empowerment which is underpinned by our 4P’s; Purpose, Passion, People and Principles.
Our education team is a specialist in its field, having built an enviable reputation within the industry for the design of primary, secondary, further and higher education facilities. As a result of recent project wins across the country, we are expanding our education team and now require an experienced Senior Architect, with experience in the design and delivery of further education and higher education facilities.
This position will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to build upon their own strengths and further develop Pozzoni’s portfolio within the further education and higher education sectors. Consequently, there is excellent opportunity for progression.
The Senior Architect will lead on design, management and collaboration with the wider design and technical team members, alongside external parties including clients and contractors. A confident, decisive manner with strong communication skills is essential to ensure programme milestones are met. We are looking for an individual that can hit the ground running and be instrumental in the design and delivery of schemes. An aptitude for developing and securing new business in these sectors would be a distinct advantage.
In this role, you will join a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, focused and ambitious individual to make a real impact and focus on a range of projects for a growing, diverse client base.
- Five to ten years' post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements.
- Experience in the design and delivery of further education and higher education facilities.
- Strong knowledge of DFE working practices and the contractors’ framework.
- Strong knowledge of universities’ working practices, particularly within frameworks.
- Experience in primary and secondary school design is helpful, but not essential.
- Proven strong portfolio of work.
- Excellent Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- Client facing and confident to take a lead role in meetings and presentations.
- Ability to manage education projects through all RIBA stages.
- Ability to lead a project team.
- Proven project running experience.
- 1.00pm finish and work from home every Friday!
- Central location, close to transport links and local amenities.
- Free parking.
- Close-knit, supportive team environment.
- Comprehensive CPD programme with inhouse seminars.
- Busy social calendar.
- ARB professional membership fees.
- 31 days holidays increasing to 33 following eligible period (including bank holidays).
- Excellent employee benefits package including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, purchase additional holidays, donate a day volunteering scheme, subsidised fitness classes, retail/travel discount scheme, and always have your birthday off!
To apply, please submit your CV and some examples of your work to email@example.com