Project Architects and Architectural Technologists - Altrincham
At Pozzoni we create bespoke, considered architecture that has a positive impact in society. With studios in Altrincham and Brighton we work across commercial, education, healthcare, leisure and living sectors and provide a uniquely personalised service for our clients.
Our company culture is one of inclusivity, creativity and empowerment which is underpinned by our 4P’s: Purpose, Passion, People and Principles.
We have a number of exciting opportunities for experienced Project Architects and Architectural Technologists to join our Altrincham studio across all areas of the practice.
- A minimum of three years' post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements.
- Proven strong portfolio of work.
- Excellent Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- Client facing and confident to take part in meetings with wider project team members.
- Friendly, collaborative approach and be truly passionate about what you do.
This is a great opportunity for creative, focused and ambitious individuals who want to make a real impact within a successful national practice. We are looking for individuals who can hit the ground running and be instrumental in the delivery of schemes recently secured.
You will need to collaborate with the wider design and technical team members, alongside external parties including clients and contractors. A confident, decisive manner is essential to allow programme milestones to be met, in addition to strong communication skills, and proven project running experience.
What we can offer you;
- 1.00pm finish and work from home every Friday!
- Central location, close to transport links and local amenities.
- Free parking.
- Close-knit, supportive team environment.
- Comprehensive CPD programme with inhouse seminars.
- Busy social calendar.
- ARB professional membership fees.
- 31 days holidays increasing to 33 following eligible period (including bank holidays).
- Excellent employee benefits package including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, purchase additional holidays, donate a day volunteering scheme, subsidised fitness classes, retail/travel discount scheme, and always have your birthday off!
To apply, please submit your CV and some examples of your work to email@example.com
Senior Architect – Education – AltrinchamAltrincham