Senior Architectural Technologist – Residential – Altrincham
At Pozzoni we create bespoke, considered architecture that has a positive impact in society. With studios in Altrincham and Brighton we work across education, commercial, healthcare, leisure and later living sectors and provide a uniquely personalised service for our clients.
Our company culture is one of inclusivity, creativity and empowerment.
As a result of recent project wins and inclusion on a number of major frameworks, we are now expanding our residential team and require an experienced senior architectural technologist, with experience in the design and delivery of residential projects.
This position will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to build upon their own strengths and there is excellent opportunity for progression.
The senior architectural technologist will be responsible for the preparation of drawings and assisting with client management and design team co-ordination.
Strong communication skills and a confident manner are essential.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, focused and ambitious individual to make a real impact and focus on a range of projects for a growing, diverse client base.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements.
- A strong portfolio of work in the residential sector. Experience in the housing, retirement living or social housing would also be desirable.
- Strong experience with Revit and AutoCAD.
- Client facing and confident to take part in meetings with project team members.
- Exceptional technical design skills and an ability to develop a project from RIBA Stage 2 onwards.
- Ability to lead a project team.
- Proven project running experience.
- 1.00pm finish and work from home every Friday!
- Central location, close to transport links and local amenities.
- Free parking.
- Close-knit, supportive team environment.
- Comprehensive learning programme.
- Busy social calendar.
- CIAT professional membership fees.
- 31 days holidays increasing to 33 following eligible period (including bank holidays).
- Excellent employee benefits package including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, purchase additional holidays, donate a day volunteering scheme, subsidised fitness classes, retail/travel discount scheme, and always have your birthday off!
To apply, please submit your CV and some examples of your work to email@example.com