Senior Architect - London
Senior Architect – Senior Living / Care – London (SA001)
Pozzoni Architecture currently has a fantastic opportunity available for a talented, professional and confident Senior Architect to join the growing team in our central London office.
• Are you an experienced Senior Architect with 5+ years’ post-Part 3 experience?
• Have you got a strong portfolio of senior living, retirement and/or care projects across all RIBA stages?
• Do you possess excellent Revit skills?
• Are you friendly, collaborative and truly passionate about what you do?
If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity for a creative, focused and ambitious individual who wants to make a real impact within a successful national practice.
The Senior Living team has grown impressively over recent years and has earned Pozzoni an enviable reputation within the sector, as well as a strong portfolio of clients. As a result of this growth, we require a Senior Architect to join our London team and take ownership of leading retirement/care/senior living projects across the southern regions.
In this role, you will be collaborating with design and technical team members, alongside external parties including clients and contractors. As such, strong communication and project running skills are essential. Ambition and drive to help grow the portfolio would be a distinct advantage.
• Central London location, close to transport links and local amenities
• Competitive salary
• Close-knit, supportive team environment
• Modern office
• Paid volunteer day with your chosen charity
• Excellent employee benefits package
• 1.00pm finish every Friday!
Established in 1984, Pozzoni Architecture Ltd is an award winning, innovative and forward-thinking architectural practice that has achieved recognition based on the calibre of our work and the long-term relationships we build with our clients.
We credit our successes to the expertise, passion and collective personality and of our teams. As such, we value the contribution of every one of our employees, offer a hands-on management approach and strongly believe in developing our staff.
To find out more about this excellent opportunity, apply now – interviews taking place soon!
Project Architect - LondonLondon