Project Architects and Architectural Technologists - Altrincham
We have a number of exciting opportunities for experienced Project Architects and Architectural Technologists to join our Altrincham studio across various sectors.
- Do you have a minimum of three years' post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements?
- Can you showcase a strong portfolio of work?
- Do you possess excellent Revit and AutoCAD skills?
- Are you client facing and confident to take part in meetings with wider project team members?
- Are you friendly, collaborative and truly passionate about what you do?
If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity for creative, focused and ambitious individuals who want to make a real impact within a successful national practice. We are looking for individuals who can hit the ground running and be instrumental in the delivery of schemes recently secured.
You will need to collaborate with the wider design and technical team members, alongside external parties including clients and contractors. A confident, decisive manner is essential to allow programme milestones to be met, in addition to strong communication skills, and proven project running experience.
- 1.00pm finish every Friday!
- Central Altrincham location, close to transport links and local amenities
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
- Close-knit, supportive team environment
- Excellent employee benefits package including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, donate a day volunteering scheme, subsidised fitness classes and retail/travel staff discount scheme
Take a look at our Employee Benefits booklet for more details.
We create bespoke, considered architecture that has a positive impact in society. With studios in Manchester and London we work across commerce, education, healthcare, leisure and living sectors and provide a uniquely personalised service for our clients.
Our company culture is one of inclusivity, inventiveness and empowerment. The greatest asset we have is our people, and we ensure employee happiness and wellbeing is top of our agenda.
To apply, please submit your CV and some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org