Project Architect (Later Living sector)
Are you five-years post qualified, or looking to take your next step? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Architect to join our Later Living team, based in Altrincham, to work on multiple large-scale projects across all RIBA work stages.
The Later Living team has a strong reputation in the sector and have recently secured a number of exciting retirement living schemes. We are looking for a talented individual to join our team who is willing to nurture ongoing client relationships and have the passion and motivation to develop and grow both existing and new opportunities in the Later Living & Care sector.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- nurture existing client relationships
- manage a team and project budgets
- showcase experience in masterplanning
- ensure excellent design skills and attention to detail
- work across multiple projects
- provide strong Revit skills
- Central Altrincham location, close to transport links and local amenities
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
- Close-knit, supportive team environment
- Excellent employee benefits package
- 1.00pm finish every Friday!
We create bespoke, considered architecture that has a positive impact in society. With studios in Manchester and London we work across commerce, education, healthcare, leisure and living sectors and provide a uniquely personalised service for our clients.
Our company culture is one of inclusivity, inventiveness and empowerment. The greatest asset we have is our people, and we ensure employee happiness and wellbeing is top of our agenda.
To apply, please submit your CV and some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org