HR Co-ordinator (Part-Time)
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Co-ordinator to join our Altrincham studio. The successful candidate will have minimum two years general HR experience and a basic understanding of employment law.
We create bespoke, considered architecture that has a positive impact in society. We work across commerce, education, healthcare, leisure and living sectors and provide a uniquely personalised service for our clients.
Our company culture is one of inclusivity, inventiveness and empowerment. The greatest asset we have is our people, and we ensure employee happiness and wellbeing is top of our agenda.
Working closely with the senior leadership team this new role is an opportunity to design, implement and manage HR processes and ensure Pozzoni core values are embedded in all HR functions, along with providing administration and coordination support for all aspects of HR.
- Minimum two years experience
- Ideally qualified to Associate Diploma in People Management level (Minimum Foundation Certificate in People Practice)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- 1.00pm finish every Friday!
- Central Altrincham location, close to transport links and local amenities
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
- Close-knit, supportive team environment
- Excellent employee benefits package including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, donate a day volunteering scheme, subsidised fitness classes and retail/travel staff discount scheme
Take a look at our Employee Benefits booklet for more details.
To apply, please submit your CV and some examples of your work to email@example.com.