Architectural Technologist (Later Living sector)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join our Altrincham studio.
- Minimum of three years' post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements
- A strong portfolio of work in care / later living / retirement living sector
- Strong experience with Revit and AutoCAD
- Be client facing and confident to take part in meetings with project team members
- Exceptional technical design skills and an ability to develop a project from RIBA Stage 2 onwards
Our Later Living team has grown impressively over recent years and has earned Pozzoni an enviable reputation within the sector, as well as a strong portfolio of clients. As a result of this growth, we require a skilled Architectural Technologist to join our Altrincham team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of drawings, designs, specifications and schedules to suit design development and information release requirements. In addition, the role will involve assisting with client management and design team co-ordination.
In this role, you will be collaborating with design and technical team members, alongside external parties including clients and contractors. As such, strong communication skills and a confident manner are essential.
- 1.00pm finish every Friday!
- Central Altrincham location, close to transport links and local amenities
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
- Close-knit, supportive team environment
- Excellent employee benefits package including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, donate a day volunteering scheme, subsidised fitness classes and retail/travel staff discount scheme
Take a look at our Employee Benefits booklet for more details.
We create bespoke, considered architecture that has a positive impact in society. With studios in Manchester and London we work across commerce, education, healthcare, leisure and living sectors and provide a uniquely personalised service for our clients.
Our company culture is one of inclusivity, inventiveness and empowerment. The greatest asset we have is our people, and we ensure employee happiness and wellbeing is top of our agenda.
To apply, please submit your CV and some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org