Join our team
We have an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technologist and a Design Architect to join our growing London studio.
Architectural Technologist, 1 x London (Ref: AT002) and 1 x Altrincham (Ref: AT003)
The ideal candidate for this role will have had 3 years post graduate experience and will have the ability to work both individually and as part of a wider team. We are looking for someone who has a strong portfolio showing their AutoCAD and Revit skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of new and adaptions to existing drawings, designs, specifications and schedules to suit design development and information release requirements in addition to assisting client management tasks and will need to be competent in the use of AutoCAD and Revit / BIM.
Architectural technologist position requirements:
- Working in a similar role for 3+ years
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit/BIM.
- Be client facing and be confident to take part in meetings with project team members.
Housing Design Architect, London (Ref: HDA001)
Current projects within the team include various high-density housing projects, apartment-led mixed-use schemes, and high-value residential developments. This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual to take a creative lead in the office.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design recommendations.
- An exceptional designer with an ability to develop a scheme from RIBA stage 1 onwards.
- Must have the ability to develop and refine a Client brief.
- Good knowledge of housing design requirements.
- Strong presentation skills, including an ability to use Revit, Photoshop, sketch up and Lumion/podium (Lumion/podium not essential but preferred) or similar ability to portray 3D work.
- Be client facing and be confident to take part/lead design and client meetings and presentations.
As part of the Pozzoni team, you will have access to our fantastic benefits, including 1PM finishes on a Friday, subsidised boot camp and yoga sessions, and one day per year to donate your time to a charity of your choice.
Please send all applications to email@example.com, quoting reference the reference provided. Along with your CV, please include drawings and images of key previous work (maximum four A4 pages).
Pozzoni Architecture Limited are an equal opportunities employer.
January 30th — 2018