Join our team – Leisure Architect (Ref: LA001)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leisure Architect/Technologist to join our growing Altrincham based team. Current projects within the team include various wet and dry new build leisure centres around the country.
- Minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience, with a proven track record in leisure design and delivery.
- An exceptional designer with an ability to develop a scheme from RIBA stage 1 onwards.
- Must have the ability to develop and refine a Client brief.
- Good knowledge of Sport England Design Guidance notes.
- Strong presentation and Revit skills are essential.
- Be client facing and be confident to take part/lead design and client meetings and presentations.
As a part of the Pozzoni team, you will have access to our fantastic benefits, including 1 PM finishes on a Friday, subsidised boot camp sessions, and one day per year to donate your time to a charity of your choice.
Please send all applications to email@example.com, quoting reference LA001. Along with your CV, please include drawings and images of key previous work (maximum four A4 pages).
July 3rd — 2017